Monitoring and updating support tickets
Using support.pugpig.com to monitor and update your support tickets
We understand that tracking multiple support tickets in emails is not easiest thing to do. There is an interface you can use where you can see all tickets that you have opened or been CC'd on.
At support.pugpig.com, you can sign in to view all activity and even reply to, open, or close tickets.
Viewing your tickets
Once signed in, click your name in the top right and then “My Activities”. Then under the Requests tab, you'll see the following options:
- My requests - these are tickets that have been opened by you, or have been assigned to you have been opened on your behalf by Pugpig.
- Requests I'm CC'd on - these are tickets where you have been CC'd by the requester or Pugpig.
- Organization requests - if enabled, you can view and reply to all tickets raised by somebody at your company.
Within this view you can see the ticket name, creation date, last activity, and the status of the ticket.
This functionality has to be enabled by a Pugpig support engineer. Please note, that this is done on an organization level so that any of your colleagues will be able to see all of your tickets too.
Organizations are set by email domains, and can include multiple domains. For example, here at Pugpig, we can both use @pugpig.com or @kaldorgroup.com and anyone using an account with either of these domains would be able to see all tickets raised by colleagues.
- Open - the Pugpig support or development team are dealing with your ticket.
- Awaiting your reply - either we require more information from you, or we are asking for confirmation of an issue being resolved. If we do not hear from you after two weeks, the system assumes any issue is resolved and will mark the ticket as Solved.
- Solved - any issue or request is resolved and there should be no further action! You can reopen a ticket for two weeks after it has been marked as solved. After this time, we consider the ticket closed and only a separate, follow-up ticket can be created.
Viewing and updating a ticket
Within a ticket, you can see a range of information including:
- All replies to the ticket from all parties.
- Everybody currently CC'd on the ticket.
- Who at Pugpig is assigned to the ticket.
- Any and all attachments, including screenshots, videos, or app logs.
- The status of the ticket.
You are also able to update the ticket in a few ways:
- Send a reply, and attachments if required.
- Mark the ticket as solved.
- Rate the support you received. We welcome any and all feedback so that we can continuously improve the service we offer.
We want to do everything possible to ensure that you are happy with the service you receive from Pugpig. If we fall short, please do let us know so that we can resolve the current issue or better handle any future issues. You can do this on the ticket itself, or via your Customer Success Manager.