Pugpig Accessibility Statement
Pugpig is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people of all abilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Pugpig takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Pugpig Bolt and Site platforms:
- Include accessibility as part of our product strategy.
- Integrate accessibility into our development and testing practices.
- Provide accessibility training to our staff.
- Include people of all abilities in our design personas.
As Pugpig is a platform, and customers have substantial control over the content that appears in it, we can’t give a blanket conformance status for any particular app, site or related property. We aim to ensure that the common parts of the product that we retain full control over are fully compliant with best practices and standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Pugpig Bolt and Site are designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- iOS and iPadOS accessibility features
- Android accessibility features
- accessibility features such as screen readers and text resize for web (see w3c guidelines)
Pugpig’s products are only supported on the most up to date operating systems and versions. They may be available to run on other platforms, but the behaviour is not defined or supported.
This document also assumes the property in question is running on a recent version of the Pugpig platform, generally speaking this means it has been updated within the past year.
Accessibility of Pugpig relies on, amongst others, the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your device:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Pugpig’s products. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers through the below channel:
- E-mail: email@example.com