Downloading an app from App Center
At Pugpig, we supply Android app builds through the third party system, App Center. This provides a way to download app versions outside the app stores.
We used to supply iOS builds via App Center as well but can now only do so via Testflight due to Apple's Enterprise rules.
Creating an App Center account
Before downloading from App Center for the first time, you will need to create a free account using a desktop computer. Please visit https://appcenter.ms/ and follow the registration process.
You will only be able to download app builds which you have been added to by email.
Downloading for Android
1. Open the link provided by your onboarder with an Android device
2. Click DOWNLOAD
3. Click Download on Download file message
4. Select Open file once download has completed
5. Select the build
6. Now Install the downloaded file as an app build
7. Click Open to view app build
Can't see the App Center project?
- All email accounts need inviting by Pugpig Support per App Center project (please contact email@example.com to be invited to a project).
- Client accounts will likely need to accept invites via an App Center email invite, these can sometimes fall into spam folders.
Find out more about App Center: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/appcenter/