Block visibility on Pugpig Site
We want our customers to have flexibility over the access models of their site, easily enabling you to show prospective subscribers what you want, and then present a different experience to those you've converted.
Pugpig Site can do this at the page/post level easily, allowing you to paywall your content while still allowing some of it to be accessible to prospects, but we also offer this on a block-by-block basis. This allows much greater granularity in what different kinds of users see.
Supported access states
The currently supported states of a block are:
- Show only to signed-in users
- Show only to users who are not signed in
- Show only to users who have access to the content on this page
- Show only to users who do not have access to the content on this page
The default is of course none of these, as by default a block will show to all users regardless of access level.
There are also several that are specific to our customers using Piano to manage user access:
- Show only to users who have successfully checked out via a Piano experience
- Show only to users who have not yet successfully checked out via a Piano experience
- Show only to users who have blocked Piano from running, and thus cannot successfully checkout