Dynamic timelines configuration
Dynamic timelines are completely configured in Express. No need to touch Distribution at all.
- In Express go to Settings > Pugpig Express.
- Scroll to the bottom to 'Show Article Taxonomy Terms' and change this to whichever you need.
- Depending on the option you choose this will then show all tagged taxonomies at the bottom of the article, including or excluding contributors.
- To include contributors you'll need to select the relevant option in step 2, but also set up any contributors that may appear, in advance.
- To do so go to Taxonomies > Contributors and add all info there, only Author, Byline and Headshot will display in-app, the description is not user-facing.
- Then add contributors to the article, either manually in the right-hand menu, or map it via whatever content importing method you're using. As long as the Author field within the article has something in it, and the Contributor taxonomy is filled in, the contributor will show at the top of the article (in place of the author) and at the bottom, both tappable.
To increase the collection size for dynamic timelines:
Go to Express > Settings > Pugpig Bolt > Change the dynamic Timelne defaults > Save & update the content.