Adobe Analytics on Bolt
Discover how to use Adobe Analytics with Bolt for sophisticated insights into website performance and customer behavior.
This document guides you in helping us set up your Bolt app to track to your Adobe Analytics property
What we need from you
- An environment file ID, you'll get this from Adobe Launch
What the integration includes
- We'll track all of the events and parameters detailed in our analytics spec to the desired property, along with any further events or context that Adobe Analytics tracks out of the box.
- We'll also send additional custom parameters unique to your setup if relevant, these are
- A user ID from your authentication service, and additional information such as membership type, groups, source etc. Essentially anything that you can send us when we verify their access is available to track. Let your Pugpig project manager or support engineer know what needs to be tracked so the necessary work can be scheduled.
- A content/article ID from your CMS
What's not included
Adobe Analytics is not supported out of the box as part of Pugpig Bolt. This means that while we're happy to complete the functional integration described above and ensure that data is being sent correctly, we aren't able to advise on using any Adobe Analytics reporting tools.